Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Lead Statistical Programmer
On behalf of our Client a global pharmaceutical company, IQVIA is looking for a Statistical Programmer who can join an exciting working environment in a dynamic atmosphere.
- To develop SAS programs and statistical output for the management and reporting of clinical trial data managed by GCD.
- To guarantee quality of statistical output produced by external provider, to program tools to support data review activities and data visualization, to collaborate on the interpretation and communication of trial results.
- To contribute to regulatory submissions, converting data according to regulatory requirements, preparing integrated analyses and related documentation.
- To perform post-hoc analysis for exploratory purposes, or to support regulatory requests, to prepare analysis for paper publications.
- To support the development of standard operating procedures
- To convert data to CDISC SDTM, following project specifications
- To develop SAS programs to generate analysis datasets (CDISC compliant)
- To produce datasets documentation according to CDISC and FDA requirements (define.xml) and/or to review analysis datasets documentation prepared by providers
- To develop SAS programs to produce tables, listings, and figures as planned in the statistical analysis plan and to support data review activity before database lock
- Develop SAS macros and SAS programs for data quality evaluation and to develop data quality reports
- Writing, documenting, and performing quality control review of SAS programs
- To perform ad hoc analysis for various statisticians’ requirements
- To support statisticians in the preparation and/or review and QC of statistical package for FDA submissions
- To perform QC of the programming material prepared by external providers guaranteeing the output provided is correct and in line with International requirements and with internal SOP/Standards
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- Good experience in SAS
- Proficient in Macro Facility
- Extensively involved in clinical data analysis and preparation of SAS Data sets, Reports, Tables, Listings, Summaries and Graphs according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) relating to data standards including Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM), Analysis Dataset Models (ADaM), Operational Data Model (ODM) and Case Report Tabulation Data Definition Specification (Define.xml).
- General knowledge of statistical methods
- Have excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
TYPE OF CONTRACT:
Long Term contract – Staff Leasing
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Latest Insights
Lucy Manning sits in our clinical trials team, but that’s not where her career started at IQVIA. It all began at the back end of 2022 when Lucy took on a fixed-term contract as a Project Support Coo
Does the idea of being a medical sales rep excite you? This crucial position lets you make connections with companies and practitioners in the medical field. It’s also a growing and dynamic industry.
Are you ready to step into a career that's both rewarding and accessible? Becoming a phlebotomist could be your ticket into the thriving world of healthcare. It's not just about drawing blood; it's ab
In the tapestry of healthcare, where expertise meets innovation, individuals like Marissa, a Senior Nurse Advisor at IQVIA, play a pivotal role. Marissa has not only learned from challenges but has e
A guide to excelling in Key Account Manager jobs in healthcare In the dynamic landscape of the healthcare industry, the role of a Key Account Manager (KAM) is pivotal. Experienced account managers con
TeaserMedical Affairs & Services
The role of medical science liaisons has never been more pivotal. Why? As catalysts for change and advocates of cutting-edge advancements, these professionals play a crucial role in fostering collab
TeaserMedical Sales & Services
In an industry where cutting-edge innovations and life-changing treatments are introduced every day, the role of ethics in medical device sales is critical. Bridging the gap between groundbreaking m
Need some guidance on how to get a job in clinical research?Clinical research is a dynamic and rewarding field that transcends borders, offering professionals worldwide the chance to contribute to m
In the dynamic and competitive world of medical sales, the path to success is not just about knowing your products or having an impressive CV. Instead, amongst key skills, it's often the abili
Are you one of the 788,638 registered general nurses in the UK? Are you looking for a new challenge, with opportunities to grow and make a real impact in the world of healthcare? A unique and transf
TeaserMedical Sales & Services
In the dynamic landscape of global healthcare, staying abreast of emerging trends is not just an option—it's a strategic imperative for Key Account Managers (KAMs) who strive to excel in their roles.
In the fast-paced world we live in, technology continues to revolutionise various industries, and healthcare is no exception. As a sales reps at the top of your game, it's crucial to stay ahead of