Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Key Account Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
On behalf of our Client a global pharmaceutical company, IQVIA is looking for a Key Account Manager who can join an exciting working environment in a dynamic atmosphere areas in the therapeutic area of oncology.
- Centre Italy
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Achieve territory sales, growth, and market share targets for assigned brands, and the development and implementation of testing adoption
- Organize scientific meetings as well as presenting to HCPs groups
- Plan and manage customer multi-channel engagements in defined territories
- Execute multichannel customer interactions, build trustful ang long-term customer relationship by applying patient focused global standards
- Monitor and communicate competition activity to upper level
- Enrich the customer understanding by using the SF CRM system
- Utilize the advantages of digital solutions to ensure a holistic customer experience and satisfaction through data driven decisions
- Contribute to design, develop, update and implement tailored action plans for key customers in close collaboration with other involved functions
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that the customer needs are met
- Track performance through customer and business related KPIs
- Provide input and communicate the customer feedback to brand team for promotional campaigns
WHO YOU ARE:
- Scientific Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales/Marketing functions
- Experience in the Oncology business is mandatory
- Knowledge of the gastro-intestinal and/or pulmonary area will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills, analytical thinking, high sense of responsibility and result and data oriented
- Ability to work in a cross functional and complex environment
- Customer orientation with a strong ability to manage difficult situations
- Good informatics skills and strong digital mindset
- Good knowledge of English
- Residence or domicile in province of Roma and maximum availability to travel in the assigned territory
- Role model in “Play to win”, “Collaborate and connect”, “Create value with the customer”, “Be accountable” attributes
TYPE OF CONTRACT:
- Chemical Contract – Permanent
- Company Car
- Sales Incentive Plan
IQVIA reserves the right to evaluate candidates with domicile / residence and work experience / study with requirements responding to the open request. Applications WITHOUT the requirements Will NOT be fully taken into account. Please enter the authorization for the processing of personal data (DL196/2003) - General Data Protection Regulation (13 GDPR 679/16 –) to IQVIA and to transfer those data to IQVIA’s Clients. The research is urgent and is intended for candidates of both sexes (L.903/77).
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Latest Insights
The role of medical science liaisons has never been more pivotal. Why? As catalysts for change and advocates of cutting-edge advancements, these professionals play a crucial role in fostering collab
TeaserMedical Sales & Services
In an industry where cutting-edge innovations and life-changing treatments are introduced every day, the role of ethics in medical device sales is critical. Bridging the gap between groundbreaking m
Clinical research is a dynamic and rewarding field that transcends borders, offering professionals around the world the chance to contribute to medical advancements and improve patient outcomes.
In the dynamic and competitive world of medical sales, the path to success is not just about knowing your products or having an impressive CV. Instead, amongst key skills, it's often the abili
Are you one of the 788,638 registered general nurses in the UK? Are you looking for a new challenge, with opportunities to grow and make a real impact in the world of healthcare? A unique and transf
TeaserMedical Sales & Services
In the dynamic landscape of global healthcare, staying abreast of emerging trends is not just an option—it's a strategic imperative for Key Account Managers (KAMs) who strive to excel in their roles.
In the fast-paced world we live in, technology continues to revolutionise various industries, and healthcare is no exception. As a sales reps at the top of your game, it's crucial to stay ahead of
Are you an experienced medical professional looking for a new challenge, a career changer seeking a rewarding path in the healthcare industry, or newly graduated? The field of medical sales could
It goes without saying that to become a successful medical sales representative you need a strong work ethic and first-class sales skills. But there’s much more to it than that. Making your mark in th
In the dynamic and evolving field of healthcare, the role of a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) has become increasingly crucial. But, what does a medical science liaison do? MSLs hold the power of inf
In the ever-evolving landscape of scientific research and development, there exists a group of professionals who play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of innovation. These individuals, known
Welcome to the ever-changing world of medical sales, where new products and therapies emerge daily, putting the industry in constant flux.Each year brings a new wave of promising medical innovations,