Do you want to be notified every time a job like this gets added? Click the CTA below!
Great news! We will let you know when a new job like this has been added!
Account Manager Anesthesia
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Account Manager South Netherlands
To further develop and expend the Dutch market we are now looking for an Account Manager in the southern part of the Netherlands.
The tasks will include
- Develop and follow account plans in line with companies’ strategy
- Management of the customer portfolio to optimise the profitability of your sector
- Under strict compliance with the ethics code, contact with prospects and customers through referrals, telephone calls, face to face meetings, email, and networking
- If necessary, organize product demonstrations
- Regularly analyse the business and results on the territory and adjust action plans accordingly
- Negotiations of the final price within the limit of the framework set by the management
- Support with responses to calls for tender
- Competitive intelligence and product marketing
- Inform healthcare professionals about the product range by referring to SPC
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product/scientific knowledge in particular in the field of pre-filled syringes, anaesthesia, resuscitation and critical care
- Attend exhibitions, scientific congress or internal business meetings when requested
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes, Health and Safety procedures, GDP, Anti-bribery policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or related field
- Pharmaceutical experience in a hospital environment
- Confident & verbal dexterity
- Organized in order to monitor adequately the administration of his/her territory
- Action oriented;
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic;
- Fluency in Dutch & English
- Driving license.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA Latest Insights
The role of medical science liaisons has never been more pivotal. Why? As catalysts for change and advocates of cutting-edge advancements, these professionals play a crucial role in fostering collab
TeaserMedical Sales & Services
In an industry where cutting-edge innovations and life-changing treatments are introduced every day, the role of ethics in medical device sales is critical. Bridging the gap between groundbreaking m
Clinical research is a dynamic and rewarding field that transcends borders, offering professionals around the world the chance to contribute to medical advancements and improve patient outcomes.
In the dynamic and competitive world of medical sales, the path to success is not just about knowing your products or having an impressive CV. Instead, amongst key skills, it's often the abili
Are you one of the 788,638 registered general nurses in the UK? Are you looking for a new challenge, with opportunities to grow and make a real impact in the world of healthcare? A unique and transf
TeaserMedical Sales & Services
In the dynamic landscape of global healthcare, staying abreast of emerging trends is not just an option—it's a strategic imperative for Key Account Managers (KAMs) who strive to excel in their roles.
In the fast-paced world we live in, technology continues to revolutionise various industries, and healthcare is no exception. As a sales reps at the top of your game, it's crucial to stay ahead of
Are you an experienced medical professional looking for a new challenge, a career changer seeking a rewarding path in the healthcare industry, or newly graduated? The field of medical sales could
It goes without saying that to become a successful medical sales representative you need a strong work ethic and first-class sales skills. But there’s much more to it than that. Making your mark in th
In the dynamic and evolving field of healthcare, the role of a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) has become increasingly crucial. But, what does a medical science liaison do? MSLs hold the power of inf
In the ever-evolving landscape of scientific research and development, there exists a group of professionals who play a pivotal role in shaping the direction of innovation. These individuals, known
Welcome to the ever-changing world of medical sales, where new products and therapies emerge daily, putting the industry in constant flux.Each year brings a new wave of promising medical innovations,